The engine drives the crankshaft of the gas pump through two triangular belts, which drives the pistons to pump air, and the resulting gas is brought into the cylinder through the airway.
On the other hand, the air in the cylinder is introduced into the pressure regulating valve fixed on the air pump through an airway to control the air pressure in the cylinder.
When the air pressure in the cylinder does not reach the pressure set by the pressure regulating valve, the gas entering the pressure regulating valve from the cylinder cannot top open the pressure regulating valve; When the pressure in the cylinder reaches the pressure set by the pressure regulating valve, the air enters the pressure regulating valve from the cylinder, opens the pressure regulating valve, enters the air channel in the air pump which is connected with the pressure regulating valve, and controls the air intake opening of the air pump through the air channel, so as to make the air load of the air pump run, reduce power loss and protect the air pump.When the air pressure in the cylinder is lower than the pressure set by the pressure regulating valve due to the loss, the valve in the pressure regulating valve is returned to the position by the return spring, disconnecting the control air path of the air pump, and the air pump starts to pump again.
1. Open the packing and spread the mat, then find the valve.
2. Locate the main valve, remove valve cover and push valve plunger in. Twist the valve stem 90 degrees to open or close the 1-Way valve feature. Valve should be CLOSED for inflation. This prevents air from escaping once the pump turns off.
3. It is not necessary to open the valve during inflation, the pump fitting will automatically open the valve. (See valve diagram for details
4. Insert the pump fitting and twist 90 degrees to the right to lock into place. Start inflation by hand pump.
5. After inflation, replace the valve cover. DO NOT OVERFILL. Excessively high pressure can cause damage to the product and may void the warranty. Carefully monitor air pressure in the product especially during hot weather.
6. Put the gym mat on the floor, then you can use it now.
1. Professional gymnastics training
3. Home used training
4. Water gym
5. Taekwondo and wrestling
6. Acrobatics entertainment
7. Yoga & Pilate