Name: yoga mat
Specification: 2*5* 0.2m, 2*5* 0.15m (can be designed and made according to customer’s needs).
Material: made PVC cloth
Technology: sewing machine
List of accessories: glue, repair materials, instructions.
Packaging: PVC bag
Service life: 3-5 years
Payment method: 30% deposit, the remaining 70% can be paid through online bank, quick payment, alipay balance payment.
Production time: production will be arranged after receiving the deposit (production / shipment date will be decided according to the customer’s demand and difficulty).
USES: various amusement places, promotional activities, household goods, outdoor leisure supplies, opening ceremony, marriage celebration, birthday party, lighting decoration, anniversary celebration, etc.
Custom-made need: our company according to the customer’s requirements to make to order the sample or the drawing, please the newspaper needs to make to order the product’s material, thickness, quantity, need what kind of printing, size, LOGO, pattern, so that we can be timely and accurate to quote you the price, please cooperate more.Thank you very much!